Solar Mason is a pioneer in the solar energy industry, specializing in engineering, procurement, and construction services. Situated in Scranton, PA, our vision is to light up the world with the sustainable and clean power of the sun.
We are currently seeking a Chief Audit Executive (CAE) to join our executive team. The CAE will be responsible for leading the internal audit program of the organization, with the aim to ensure that all financial and operational activities comply with standards and regulations. The successful candidate will be adept at managing complex audits and dealing effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive internal audit program for the organization.
- Oversee and direct the implementation of the audit plan.
- Conduct risk assessments and create a risk-based audit plan.
- Present audit findings and recommendations to management and the board.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and laws.
- Provide advice on controls and processes.
- Proven experience as a Chief Audit Executive or similar role in an internal audit capacity.
- Comprehensive understanding of the regulatory landscape of the energy sector.
- Proficient in data analysis and risk management.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field; Master's degree or professional certification (e.g., CPA, CIA) will be an advantage.
Solar Mason is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.