Solar Mason is a leading provider of solar energy solutions, with a specialization in engineering, procurement, and construction services. Based in Scranton, PA, we are dedicated to transforming the future of energy through the power of the sun.
We are seeking a seasoned Chief Communications Officer (CCO) to lead our internal and external communications strategy. The CCO will play a key role in building and promoting the company's brand, creating effective communication strategies, and ensuring the company's message is consistent and engaging.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate an integrated strategic communications plan to advance the company's brand and position.
- Oversee the development of all print and digital communications including the company's website, digital marketing, reports, and other print publications.
- Manage relationships with media outlets and proactively seek opportunities to enhance the company's reputation.
- Lead crisis communication, anticipating potential negative and crisis situations, and execute effective strategies to handle them.
- Work with leadership team and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies.
- Proven experience as a Chief Communications Officer or similar role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic communications plans.
- Proficiency in using social media channels for brand enhancement.
- Experience in crisis communications management.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills with a high degree of professionalism.
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Communications, or a related field; MSc/MA is preferred.
Solar Mason is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.