Solar Mason is a top-tier solar energy engineering, procurement, and construction company. Situated in Scranton, PA, we are dedicated to driving the energy transition through innovative and sustainable solar solutions.
We are seeking a seasoned Chief Legal Officer (CLO) to join our executive team. The CLO will be responsible for safeguarding our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to the management about all relevant issues. The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize the probability of exposure.
- Provide legal advice on a wide range of issues at the executive level.
- Participate in the formulation and administration of corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure the company operates within the law at all times, offering counsel on legal issues, and facilitating business strategies development.
- Draft legal documents such as contracts, statements, agreements etc.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues.
- Deal with complex, significant matters that cut across legal and related areas.
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in a business environment or as a Chief Legal Officer.
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation.
- Broad knowledge of corporate law and legal issues pertaining to the energy sector.
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and gravitas.
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills.
- First-class interpersonal and communication skills.
- BSc degree in Law; a Master’s degree will be considered an advantage.
Solar Mason is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.