Solar Mason, headquartered in Scranton, PA, is a leading solar energy engineering, procurement, and construction company. Our mission is to provide efficient and accessible renewable energy solutions that pave the way for a sustainable future.
We are seeking a Chief Risk Officer (CRO) to join our executive team. The CRO will identify, assess and mitigate significant competitive, regulatory, and technological threats to our organization's ability to operate. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the company is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies, and that its behavior meets the standards set for ethical and responsible business behavior.
- Identifying and analyzing potential risks to the reputation, safety, security, and financial success of the organization.
- Implementing risk-management controls and contingency plans.
- Communicating risk policies and processes throughout the organization.
- Conducting policy and compliance audits and reporting findings to top management.
- Keeping abreast of industry shifts and any changes in regulations to ensure proper compliance.
- Establishing an enterprise risk management architecture for the company.
- Proven experience as a Chief Risk Officer or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of risk management principles and familiarity with industry-related laws and regulations.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills coupled with an ability to see the broader picture.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Professional certification in risk management will be a plus.
- BSc/BA in Law, Business, Finance or a related field; MSc/MA is a plus.
Solar Mason is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.