Solar Mason is an industry-leading company specializing in solar energy engineering, procurement, and construction services. Based in Scranton, PA, our mission is to deliver efficient and sustainable solar solutions that power a brighter, cleaner future.
We are currently seeking a Procurement Specialist to join our team. The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for managing supplier relationships, negotiating deals and contracts, ensuring that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality, and managing procurement processes.
- Develop procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Source and engage reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Review supplies to ensure quality.
- Manage the procurement process, including RFQ, RFP, and contract management.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Proven experience as a Procurement Specialist or similar role.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software.
- Aptitude in decision-making and negotiation skills.
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
Solar Mason is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.