Job Title: Solar Energy Sales Representative
Job Summary: As a Solar Energy Sales Representative, you will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with residential and commercial customers to sell solar energy solutions. You will work closely with clients to understand their needs and provide customized solar energy solutions to help them save money and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and opportunities for growth
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to achieve sales goals and objectives
- Educate customers on the benefits of solar energy and explain the features of Solar Mason's products and services
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs and provide customized solar energy solutions
- Prepare and present proposals to customers and manage the contract negotiation process
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments in solar energy technology
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the solar energy industry
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals and objectives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of solar energy products and systems preferred
- Comfortable using CRM software and other sales tools
- Ability to work independently and manage a sales pipeline
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Working Conditions: This position requires working in an office environment, as well as traveling to customer sites and attending industry events and conferences.
Solar Mason is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. If you are passionate about renewable energy and have a proven track record in sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.